|Salary:||£24,000 - £26,000|
Our professional client based in Guildford are seeking a Patient Liaison Advisor to join their dynamic team.
To be responsible for managing the customer pathway to ensure that every customer receives Service Excellence. Responsibilities of the role will include: managing all customers through the entire customer journey, including consultation, billing, taking ownership for follow-ups, responsibility for correspondence to patients and support for associated consultants.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To promote a sensitive and caring approach to all customers, visitors and colleagues within the clinic environment, to ensure maximum efficiency, utilisation and seamless delivery of front of house duties and services.
Greeting customers, explaining what will be happening to them on their first visit, following consultation talking customers through their options, agreeing the next stages with the customer, booking dates and taking payment for procedures where necessary. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all customers are contacted prior to their appointment to ensure attendance
- Offering excellent customer service to assist in increasing customer satisfaction levels
- Consistently follow the procedure for meeting and greeting all customers to ensure they receive a good welcome and are fully informed of what their visit will entail
- Ensuring that all invoices documentation exists and is correct before enacting payment
- Manage all administration tasks and reports required for the role including dictated letters
- Making follow up calls within defined timeline
- Production of statistics as required
- Ensuring all records are available
- Scanning documents
- Providing support to the team as required clarifying appointments and answering general queries.
- Strive at all times to ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensure awareness of policies and updates, attending all mandatory update courses
- To participate with the team in projects and open evenings as required.
- To follow correct procedures for documenting and reporting any accident or incident.
- To observe customer confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To ensure effective communication at all times, in a manner that is consistent with customer level of understanding, culture and background, seeking advice and assistance when appropriate.
- To ensure that all communication takes place in a manner that is consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719