|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum|
Our client based in Farnham is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their supportive team and help drive to grow the business. They are looking for a confident and proactive individual to join their payroll team and be part of a team responsible for delivering an extensive range of payroll services. You will receive professional training to a high standard.
- Ensure every payroll is produced correctly in line with current Government & HMRC rules & legislation.
- Client payrolls including, salaries, PAYE, pensions and CCV’s, reports and pay slips are produced and paid on time, as well as offering advice and support relating to benefits.
- Answering telephone calls and sending emails and letters to clients.
- Respond to queries from clients and payroll manager.
- Process BACS payments.
- Filing FPS and EPS returns.
- Filing payroll documents after use.
- Quick and accurate inputting of data into payroll software.
- CIPP qualified.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accurate and organised is essential.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Prioritisation skills and the ability to switch from one task to another are also key competencies.
- Knowledge of current pay legislation.
- Experienced in using IRIS software or similar bureau payroll software.
- Ability to work well under pressure when required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in payroll.
- Although we have a policy not to work overtime, we do require a willingness to do so when pressed by a client.
- Awareness of compliance with Employers Statutory obligations and liabilities, flagging issues which may arise.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719