|Salary:||£25,000 to £30,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Payroll Supervisor – Godalming
£25,000 – £30,000 pro rata (dependent on Full or Part time)
Our client is seeking a Payroll Supervisor to join their busy team. This role requires excellent Customer Service skills and the ability to complete tasks under pressure.
- High level of payroll procedures and practices.
- Calculating starter and leaver payments along with salary changes.
- All types of pension schemes and the calculation processes.
- Auto Enrolment rules.
- Manual calculations – both gross to NET and NET to gross.
- Calculating Holiday Pay.
- Maternity and Paternity regulations.
- Proven knowledge on Apprenticeship Levy
Person / Experience Required
- Strong focus on customer service is essential to maintain the high standards and professionalism
- To be confident to interact with other internal departments
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and achieve a high level of accuracy under pressure.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Supervisory skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719