|Salary:||£27,000 - £30,000|
Our client is looking for a Pensions Administrators, based in Godalming.
- Preparing all necessary documentation for the Consultant to present to the clients.
- Collating information on prior schemes and preparing first draft analysis of client’s other pension arrangements.
- Setting up scheme current/deposit accounts (if required).
- Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers agreed by the consultant from prior schemes.
- Preparing first draft of the initial actuarial report.
- Drafting submission for approval of the scheme to the Inland Revenue.
- Carrying out all other administrative tasks on the ‘establishment checklist’.
- Attending to scheme registration.
- Preparation of standard client letters/Consultant reminders to initiate regular scheme reviews (annually, unless a different frequency has been agreed with the client).
- Assisting Consultants in reminding the client about the payment of contributions before each year-end and advising on any variations in contribution levels. Chasing clients where necessary.
- Carrying out all administrative tasks on the ‘year-end checklist’. Includes reviewing and maintaining life cover arrangements.
- Collating information on prior schemes as required by consultants.
Maintaining Database Records
- Ensuring all required data is obtained, then promptly and accurately entered/maintained on the Company’s database system.
- Printing and reviewing regular routine data reports to identify, and deal with, missing/anomalous data.
- Assisting Consultants by researching and/or obtaining quotations for investments from Dentons list of investments.
- Preparing and processing paperwork for deposits, stockmarket investment, property and other investments.
- Preparing loan documentation.
- Calculating loan interest when due, billing it where necessary, and monitoring receipt thereof.
- Liasing with Consultants to monitor closely all investment/loan/property transactions parties to ensure no breach of limits/legal requirements.
- Liasing with Consultants to monitor closely all transactions with members and/or connected parties to ensure no breach of legal requirements.
- Processing Self-Assessment tax returns
- Preparing and submitting Tax reclaims, and ensuring the reclaim is received.
- Making applications for registering SSAS’s for VAT when requested.
- Preparing and submitting scheme VAT Returns.
- Ensuring VAT payments/refunds made on time.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719