|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
- To provide pensions consultancy services
- To provide trustee services
- To respond to all client queries and complaints
- To follow through opportunities for new business
- To ensure all clients receive an excellent level of service.
- To ensure all tasks are dealt with in a timely, accurate and efficient manner taking due account of legislative, regulatory and professional issues
- To maintain a sound knowledge of relevant professional and regulatory rules, HMRC rules as they apply to pensions and company rules and procedures.
- To meet training and personal development targets agreed at annual appraisal.
- To contribute positively to the work environment by flexibly responding to the needs of the company and being supportive of colleagues.
Limit of remit
(a) Authorised to give generic advice on the following types of investment activity:
- Asset allocation within a pension scheme.
- Selection of segregated portfolio managers.
- Selection of unitized managed funds.
- Selection of recognised deposits.
- Selection of insurance company products, eg pension annuities, personal pension schemes, term assurance and buyout policies.
- Selection of Gilt-Edged Securities.
- Borrowing terms.
(b) Authorised to advise on the following types of Regulated Activities:
- Recommending Personal Pensions.
- Money Purchase Transfers.
- Annuity Purchase.
- Life Assurance cover for scheme members.
- Such advice is provided on a restricted basis.
Not authorised to advise on the following types of investment activity:
Pension transfers from final salary schemes (including recommendations not to transfer).
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719