|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum + OTE £8,000|
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic PPC/ Biddable Account Manager who can devise and implement Digital Marketing strategies across a number of client accounts and their preferred platforms, managing campaigns in accordance with these strategies. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight and working with the clients to help maximise their campaigns performance.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced agency culture, and deeply understand the requirements to effectively contribute to a growth-driven company.
This position holds an OTE of £8,000 per year.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectation of the key stakeholders
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients and enable them to grow
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients’ goals and objectives
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
KPIs and Reports
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts. To achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with the client.
- To use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and context to the performance of each account.
- To produce regular reports and slides for clients containing a robust description of activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPIs and metrics agreed with the client.
- 1 years+ experience of PPC management, focused on Google, Bing and Facebook
- Knowledge of paid search methodologies and best practices
- Google/Bing Shopping, Merchant Center, Google Display Network, Paid Social experience all preferred
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Responsibility for management of budgets / media spend across multiple accounts/platforms
- Highly competent in Excel/Google Docs
- Strong communication skills both face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches
- Analytical, able to interpret information, news, data and research quickly
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques
- Literate with ability to produce top quality written reports based on strong analysis
- Experience within an agency environment is helpful, but not essential
- Previous ownership of budgets/media spend across multiple accounts/ platforms
- Some experience working with direct reports/managerial/team lead capacity preferred but not essential.
- Self-starter with positive outlook
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- Credible and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
- Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Learning & Development Fund
- Google and Microsoft digital courses and exams
- Regular internal & external training
- Generous commission & bonus schemes
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Fun and exciting social culture with plenty of social activities
- Healthy snack bar & drinks fridge
- Additional holidays based on length or service
- Birthday day off
- Tech and Cycle to Work schemes
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719