|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client based in Godalming is looking for a PR Account Executive to support the account team and to provide a consistently good service for all clients.
General administrative and client support to include the following:
- Liaising with the client teams to continue to support and maintain the relationship with the client.
- Developing copy for a range of mediums including press releases, case studies, feature articles, brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, digital campaigns and social media.
- Following direction from the Account Manager or Senior Account Executive, building media lists and distributing press releases.
- Developing relationships with editors/journalists to secure opportunities for clients, sell in specific stories, invite to client events, arrange interviews or face to face meetings with clients and generally get to know them.
- Constantly contributing new story ideas for each client.
- Proactively pitching story ideas to the media on behalf of clients, both on the phone and via digital communications.
- Managing and filing all cuttings daily, and in conjunction with the Senior Account Executive, compiling end of month cutting reports for clients.
- Keeping each client’s traffic light report updated daily.
- First line telephone answering, taking clear and accurate messages and fielding calls.
- Keeping magazine files up-to-date.
- Daily monitoring of industry and national news and back up for Dawn Chorus.
- Collating and managing forward features and ensuring relevant opportunities are secured.
- Filing media packs.
- Preparing Boardroom for client or internal meetings for your team, welcome and provide hospitality for your team’s visitors
- Assisting with administration for events where necessary, creating client media agendas and writing up meeting notes in a timely manner.
- Negotiating sep charges and other commercial costs on behalf of clients.
- Contributing to creativity / design ideas sessions.
- Attending trade shows, client and agency events throughout the year, where appropriate.
- Continue your professional development in consultation with your Manager; take an interest in the PR industry.
- Participate in training programmes to improve your skill set and develop your potential.
|Experience:||6 months to a year PR or relevant experience||B2B PR experience
|Education & Training:||Proven desire to keep abreast of industry issues and changes||Degree level
|Knowledge & Skills:||Excellent proven communications skills – both written and verbal
Attention to detail
Interest in current affairs
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to manage own workload
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
|Qualities||Positive, friendly, ambitious|
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719