|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of a commercial practice supporting both the Pricing & Contract functions.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual to take on a pivotal role helping to maintain and develop pricing strategies and tools and to support customer facing teams in promoting innovative and flexible commercial models to enable them to deliver profitable growth. This role will also prove efficient, flexible, and proactive support to the Commercial Director dealing with contract administrative tasks.
With a wide scope of accountability and ownership, the right person has a great opportunity to shape the role over time and pick up additional areas of responsibility to make a real impact in the company. You will take a proactive approach, working with stakeholders across the business to drive positive change.
The successful candidate will be someone who can work under pressure, maintain high standards and is focused on the detail. You will think in a structured way with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks, be knowledgeable about the IT managed services and cloud market, be curious about technology, willing to learn and should have a very strong understanding of financial concepts.
The company are a growing Tech organisation that are committed to supporting professional growth and offer great benefits and hybrid working from home 2 – 3 days a week.
- Work with the Head of Pricing to ensure a pricing strategy is defined and implemented consistently across the business
- Constantly maintain, improve, and update pricing tools.
- Train the sales and pre-sales teams on the effective use of the tools
- Provide guidance to sales and pre-sales teams with regards to the best commercial approach to a specific customer opportunity
- Assist as a point of contact regarding contractual and commercial issues for both the projects and sales team
- Manage the contract mailbox daily to ensure closure requests are dealt with in a timely
- manner and to ensure we have all the necessary paperwork provided
- Helping to ensure processes are followed across the lifecycle of bids
- Evaluate profitability and margins for customers through objective and data-driven analysis
- General administrative support, filing of data and database upkeep
- Provide quality management information as required
Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and dynamic personality
- Willingness to be flexible and to adapt to new demands in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced in pricing I.T managed services, network, or cloud-based services
- Able to build financial and pricing models for custom, client-specific commercials
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise heavy workload to meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills and experience in leading analytical tools such as the Microsoft Power Platform tools
- Solid mathematical ability and a firm understanding of commercials and finance
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage
- Methodical in approach with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Professional appearance, well-mannered and a constructive attitude in all work-related matters
- Willingness to research and self-study to keep skills relevant
- Self-motivated, flexible in approach, enthusiastic team player
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with stakeholders
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability, results driven
- Enjoys a challenge!
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719