|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
An amazing opportunity for a candidate looking for an opportunity for a candidate who is seeking a varied role within a professional, very friendly environment! The ideal candidate will have excellent numeracy and communication skills as well as enjoying having a creative element to their role. Experience working in a Financial Services would be advantageous but not necessary. Full training will be provided.
- To support the Product Manager in the production review and of all product documents.
- To support the accurate and orderly onboarding & renewal of product schemes.
- To support the Underwriting & Broking Director in facilitating underwriting ‘Best Practice’ across the range of insurers and clients within the portfolio.
- Understand how to implement processes and procedures.
- Can confidently manage priorities effectively.
- Able to produce consistently high-quality information within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Capable of managing relationships – internal and external at all levels within business.
- Have a desire to learn new skills and challenge the ‘status quo’ to develop personal and achieve business objectives.
- Take an active role in supporting and maintaining the company values and culture.
- Have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding communication and reporting skills, problem analysis and listening ability.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- GCSE Level (or higher) strong Pass in English Language and Mathematics
- Experience using Photoshop or InDesign
Preferable but not essential
- Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum 1 year Insurance or Financial Services Industry experience
If you have not heard back within in 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719