|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
Our client is looking for a Production manager to lead and Manage your Team/Staff by making effective use of the Supervisors/Team to meet all production requirements whilst always maintaining the highest working standards with respect to product quality, product compliance, compliance with Health & Safety and compliance. This role reports to the General Manager.
- Manage the Production Team/Supervisors and Team Leaders to always achieve customer and Legal requirements/legislation.
- Achieve and maintain ISO Standards across the Production Operation side of the business
- Pass all ISO and Quality Audits
- Manage the team to meet all customer requirements and demands and the standards required of this
- Resource and performance manage the team
- Set clear daily targets for each shift to achieve and monitor and address shortfalls
- Oversee all Production Supervisors/Team Leaders in making sure no standards or legal requirements are not followed
- Proactively manage resources to avoid competency gaps, address training shortfalls and identify shortfalls with your Operation to meet the business needs as the business grows
- Work with management to implement changes and process improvements
- Play an active role in the growth and development of the company
- Report production shortfalls in any processes and procedures with regards Quality standards
- Maintain Batch records in line with ISO standards
- Work closely with Head of QA in making sure all standards are meet in line with Company standards
- Be a team player and work with the Management team to achieve the company objectives so this may involve training and guidance to other Departments or other duties that are deemed necessary for the benefit of the company’s success.
- Ability to plan work, record work and keep busy.
- Be a reliable, for example: regularly attending work on time and ability to complete tasks.
- A co-operative member of the team, willing to work with people.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719