|Salary:||£24,000 - £26,000|
Our prestigious client is looking for a Production Team leader to supervise along with the Production Supervisor, to operate the production area to make effective use of the team and meet production requirements whilst maintaining product quality and product compliance.
- Understand procedures, follow them and check your team fully complies with all clear instructions given
- Make sure fully staffed at all times to meet the needs of the business
- Give clear guidance and direction to the Team
- Update all usage on Business Central system
- Follow health and safety rules and check your team does
- Follow the rules for good manufacturing and hygiene and check your team does
- Fill in paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Accept and comply with training
- Take feedback of how you can improve
- Notice when something is not working and if stock is running low and check it is ordered
- Identify areas where your team need training
- Feedback during the shift and at the end of the shift any issues
- Document any errors and notify the quality manager
- Inform your line manager (or another member of the management team if they are unavailable) of any health and safety, staff or production issues as soon as they happen
- Ensure all company equipment is kept in working order and notify the Facilities Manager
- Be a team player and work with the team to achieve the company objectives
- Ability to plan work, record work and keep busy.
- Be a reliable, for example: regularly attending work on time and ability to complete tasks
- A co-operative member of the team, willing to work with people.
- Have a good IT literacy is a must, preferably have experience in using a WSM with Microsoft
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719