|Salary:||£23,000 - £26,000|
To work within the Project Support section of the Administration Team. The role involves working directly with the Project Management team to ensure that project costings, orders and tender returns are all kept up to date.
The successful candidate will be required to support the compliance team with the general administration of records and attending project meetings.
Responsibilities and duties
- Assist in submitting tenders.
- Complete and submit PQQs
- General administration of contracts.
- Source, material information and prices from supplier.
- Preparation of company specifications, proposals, quotations and work schedules
- Preparation and continuous updating of contract valuation spreadsheets.
- Preparation of O&M Manuals.
- To visit and attend site meetings as requested.
- Scheduling delivery of goods and services.
- Administration of subcontractors.
- Assist clients with enquiries.
- Managing Team Mail Box.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To work with other support staff to achieve high standard of work and service.
- Regularly engage with clients and other stakeholders.
- Field sales enquiries and general enquiries to the correct departments.
- Experience of working within an administration background (preferred but not essential).
- Analytical thinking
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Resource management
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Problem solving
- Read, write and communicate using English language and sufficient mathematical skills to perform job functions.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Outlook & Excel and some experience of using an internal CRM.
- Experience of Microsoft 365 & SharePoint.
- Full driving licence
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719