|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
An exciting opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator to join a busy and energetic Project Delivery team, based in Basingstoke, working for a rapidly growing, green, technology product.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Project Delivery team in co-ordinating the works required to enable the end-to-end delivery of new sites across the UK and Ireland. They will assist in providing coordination of Delivery team, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, and Grid Connection providers.
The office environment offers a collaborative approach to work with fun break out areas! Being a dynamic start up 6 years into their journey growth potential is huge!
Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, as a Project Co-ordinator your key focus will be to support the Delivery Team throughout the lifecycle of the projects:
- Liaise with our Development and Legal team to collect & correlate project information and input this into the project tracker
- Detailed understanding of the Delivery process and what each Project Manager is working on and act as the go to point of reference for information across several Projects
- Monitoring the Project Tracker to ensure accuracy of the data & aiding the Head of Project Delivery with the latest status of all projects which are currently in the pipeline or construction
- Produce Weekly and Monthly reports from the Project tracker to aid the delivery of the projects
- Assist the Head of Project Delivery in producing tender packs, issuing tender packs, and logging and tracking the returns ready for tender award
- Raising project related Purchase Orders and tracking these though to completion
- Compile Weekly and Monthly reports & KPIs to feed into the Chief Operating Officer & company performance monitoring
- Support the Delivery team in liaising with clients and customers, keeping them informed on installation planning and onsite progress
Key Personal Skills/Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a high pace environment with an ability to adapt to changing circumstances & altering priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Dynamic and motivated individual
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills including a good understanding of MS excel and MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong process driven nature
- Valid and clean driving licence
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Project co-ordination or administration
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks at a time
- SMSTS or ISOH is an advantage but not mandatory
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719