|Salary:||£26,000 - £27,000|
As one of our client’s Project Coordinators, you will be a key member of the Operations team – responsible for ensuring efficient delivery. You will work closely with Customers, Service Delivery Engineers and Provisioning Team. Customer orders will be processed by you on in-house software and at the various milestones you will be accountable for a number of actions including: Assigning equipment, co-ordinating our engineers, planning resources and updating the customer account managers and coordinators.
The is a hands on and faced paced role, you will be a critical to the Operations team and will be proactive in your support.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in customer account management, project planning or with a senior administrative background.
- You will be responsible for forecasting and planning assets as required and on-going continuous managing of the assets we have deployed across the UK.
- You will plan and co-ordinate engineers time, therefore a good knowledge on UK geography is ideal and a deep understanding of the delivery process will be key to your success.
- Using your experiences and unique position within the team you will be actively looking for ways to improve the operational efficiencies within the team.
- Whilst not your core role you may be asked to act on behalf of a customer coordinator to help from time to time. Keeping our customers up to date with the status of the solution that has been requested.
- Reporting: weekly/monthly reporting will be expected on your core KPI’s to your line manager.
- ITIL qualified
- Expert planning skills.
- Full understanding of Office 365 applications including One Drive and Teams.
- An expert in prioritisation.
- A back ground in project, customer or business/systems administration.
Experience and aptitude
- Ability to present complex information in a concise, easily digestible format to stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own time
- Willing to be hands-on and adaptable in the role, taking on additional projects for other parts of the business
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, willing to go the extra mile to help transition business into maturity
- Self-starter that rises to an unusual challenge and open to working in small dynamic environment
- Passion for learning
- Competitive Salary
- Staff bonus scheme.
- 25 days a year holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension.
- Free parking on site.
- Members of employee benefit scheme.
- Staff away days.
You will need to be a car driver for this position.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719