|Salary:||£42,000 - £47,000|
Our client is a fast-growing company and a market leader in optimising patient care through digital messaging and interventions in prescribing and dispensing systems across Europe and the US. They are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our vibrant team in a period of rapid growth.
- Managing cutting edge patient support solutions on behalf of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world;
- Coordinating colleagues in clinical, technical and financial functions;
- Main point of contact for all client content on specified projects;
- Conducting efficient and effective project management of specified projects to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and meet all quality standards;
- Assisting with the development of editorial materials;
- Negotiating and liaising with translators;
- Working closely with clients to get the messages through client’s editorial process.
- Excellent and proven project management track record;
- Customer focused, with strong internal and external stakeholder communication, networking and influencing skills;
- Highly organized and methodical, with a keen eye for detail;
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering quality and exceeding expectations;
- Versatile; able to deal with fast changing demands, and priorities, and able to apply skills across a range of therapy areas and materials;
- Shows initiative and is comfortable working independently;
- Solution orientated;
- Effective presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills, with a strong team orientated approach;
- Impeccable English language skills including the ability to adapt editing style to different materials, target audiences and therapy areas;
- Experience of sub- editing and day-to-day involvement with detailed QC checks;
- Robust familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project (MSP);
- Life Sciences, Medical or Pharmaceutical Degree;
- Project Management Qualifications, for example PMI, would be an advantage.
This leadership-based role requires strong in-house co-ordination and client management skills.
The position is office based in Guildford, Surrey so applicants will need to be in comfortable commuting distance.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719