|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000|
Main objective of the role
You will manage multiple event projects and deliver a high level of service to our clients in planning, project management and delivery of our technology products. You will work collaboratively with colleagues throughout our business to ensure high quality delivery.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Work with the team, across functions and with clients to take and understand project briefs.
- Translate the client briefs into project plans for technology development and deployment.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Lead content and technology reviews with clients.
- Lead progress updates with company stakeholders when required.
- Manage development budgets for projects requiring custom development.
- Budget ownership and management for all aspects of each project including ensuring out of scope additions are itemised and billed.
Event Logistics & Resource Management
- Proactively work across functions to:
- Ensure projects are resourced appropriately
- Manage the logistics for your projects
- Projects are handed over for onsite delivery in a timely fashion and the team are fully briefed
- Maintain a positive and proactive relationship with both freelance and staff event specialists, prior, during and post event.
- Work closely with internal Product Champions as needed
- Establish good lines of communication with clients.
- Proactively manage company systems to ensure accurate and efficient project reporting.
- Track project progress. Oversee and review effectiveness.
- Accurate record keeping and financial tracking.
- Provide and obtain team support across functions as the app progresses to delivery.
- Manage the feedback process for each project; read and action feedback, follow up with internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Establish rapport and respect with all clients (and stakeholders), deliver excellent results and achieve high client satisfaction levels.
- Ensure effective communication systems to respond to client needs, feedback and unforeseen challenges.
Skills & Attributes:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple events.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Enthusiastic problem solver and good communicator.
- Team player and collaborative.
- Results and quality driven.
- Experience of working in a live event environment.
- German as a first or second language.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719