|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
Our construction client based in Camberley are looking for a Projects Coordinator to join their team.
Duties will include:
- To progress services enquiries & future connections and collate all information received into a Services Pack for handover to the site management team.
- To be an integral liaison role with consultants, internal departments and inspecting authorities.
- To coordinate & administer the progress of instruction of consultants both architectural and engineering
- To cross reference drawings & specifications – ensuring all parties are aware of updates etc
- To register the sites with building control & warranty providers, collating information from all parties and manage the admin process
- To manage & progress the information required for Local Authority & service company licences
- To verify and manage the consultant checking of all sub-contractor information of all build elements including floors, stairs, steelwork, flues, trusses, dormers and bespoke items.
- To register sites for details and arrange Sounds/Air Test/SAP calculations with the necessary consultants and distribute information accordingly to the site team.
- To report and communicate regularly as required on all developments – and liaise with construction & sales team
- Assist in the coordination of all technical information for site
- Assist in the follow up and chase suppliers & trades, assisting QS/Buyer
- Inputting orders and budgets to computer system
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Sage Job costing would be advantageous
- Strong administration skills
- Organised and efficient
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719