|Salary:||£24,000 - £26,000|
If you are passionate about property, and want to work in a close-knit team where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded this could be a great role for you!
Experience of working in Property is not essential it is preferable, to be a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills is essential!
The role will involve:
- Checking and adhering to landlord’s management instructions
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks
- Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords.
- Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices.
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenant’s deposits for cleaning repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules.
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies.
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlord’s property.
- Assisting with the office Administration
- Full UK driving license is required.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719