|Salary:||£25,000 - £29,000|
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a small growing firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare letters and correspondence
- Case preparation and preparing bundles
- Conducting legal research
- Arranging and attending conferences and client meetings
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a Conveyancing department
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
If you have not had a response within 5 days of submitting CV then regretfully on this occasion you CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719