|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Our client is looking for a QA Assistant based in Cranleigh to assist the quality manager with maintenance of the ISO Quality Management System. This must be an enthusiastic candidate with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Control, revise and create documents, including forms and templates, standard operating procedures, and approvals of the supplier.
- Initiate, follow up and close non-conformances, control change and corrective action preventative action (CAPA).
- Keeping accurate records and filing documents.
- Review Production batch documents, coordinating with the quality manager
- Work with the production team to provide operational Quality Assurance oversight of Production.
- Promote continuing improvement within the company.
- Perform such other tasks that may be required occasionally.
Skills and experience required
- Experience working in a quality-controlled environment (e.g. ISO22716/ 9001/ GLP/ GMP).
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719