|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000|
Our client is looking for a QA Controller to check the lines and check the day to day QA of the production area to maintain standards at all times with respect to product quality, product compliance, compliance with health and safety and compliance with all the procedures.
- Check the day to day QA of production to achieve customer requirements – delivering the correct product to the correct customer on time each and every time
- Assist the team in maintaining & complying with the quality standards
- Work with management to implement changes and process improvements
- Play an active role in the growth and development of the company
- Maintain Batch records
- Identity errors and record accurately
- Committed to achieving the correct results and high-quality products
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Be a team player and work with the team to achieve the company objectives in whatever activities that are deemed necessary for the benefit of the company’s success.
- Ability to manage conflict effectively
- Ability to plan work, record work
- Have personal integrity
- Be a reliable and dependable member of the team
- A co-operative member of the team, willing to work with people.
Whatour client can provide for you is:
- The opportunity to be part of growing business
- A rapidly changing environment as the business grows with new equipment and new ways of working
- The opportunity to learn new skills
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719