|Salary:||£8 - £10 per hour|
Temp assignment – £8-£10 per hour
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule appointments & meetings
- Write and distribute correspondence memos, letters, forms, etc. via a variety of electronic media e.g. emails, online DropBox, etc.
- Record incoming & out-going correspondence
- Assist in the preparation & submission of statutory documents
- Maintain clients’ contact details & bookkeeping records
- Order office & canteen supplies – research deals and suppliers
- Provide general support to visitors & act as the point of contact for clients and third parties
- Liaise with the local team to handle requests and queries from head office
- All other reasonable duties as required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel & MS Word in particular) & general IT skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to bespoke computer software.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Confident & cheerful personality, happy to work in a busy team
- Additional qualifications above GCSEs or experience as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719