|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000|
The role is for a Reception and Facilities Assistant to work as part of a diverse team in a busy and fast moving Facilities resource covering a range of general business, reception and general office duties. The role will require the ability to switch between tasks quickly to support a dynamic internal customer base and is a 12 month contract.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Reception and Facilities Assistant, you will be expected to assist the Facilities Resource as a whole. Tasks will be divided up each week, depending on tasks, work-loads and absences within the teams.
General Office Responsibilities
- Answer and deal with enquiries by phone, email or face to face
- Provide a friendly and efficient service to internal clients in the professional and accurate collation and presentation of documents for internal and external purposes
- Arrange and record courier deliveries to deadlines and within budget
- Scan all incoming post before it is distributed to the floors
- Ensure the kitchen areas are kept stocked and tidy
- Liaise with the Cashiers team to process cheque requests and petty cash requests
- Process daily banking and take to bank
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment including vending machines and generally reviewing and reporting to the Facilities Manager concerning premises and equipment
- Ensure all calls are responded to within the minimum period of time and in the agreed style
- Welcome clients and visitors and ensure they are dealt with promptly
- Ensure meeting rooms are fully stocked and set up as required for seminars / training
- Provide an efficient service when booking meeting rooms and refreshments
- Open or close the Reception area at the beginning or end of the day when required
- Ensure the Reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Assisting Facilities Manager with facilities matters as and when required
- Updating the Facilities documents and systems
- Assisting with tuck shop orders and deliveries
- Assisting Archives team as required
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the firms policies in general.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719