|Salary:||£18,000 - £23,000|
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their West London office. This role requires a high level of computer literacy, previous customer service experience and someone who is living in commutable distance to W11 London.
Hours: 9-6 pm (1hr lunch break)
The Role includes but is not limited to:
- Handling all telephone and email enquiries, directing them appropriately
- First line customer service
- Maintaining office supplies
- Ordering couriers
- Data entry
- Administration duties
- Letter typing, printing and scanning
- Updating CRM and providing reports as needed
- Raising invoices
- PA work for Directors and Sales staff
- Is proactive in seeking out opportunities for self-development inside the business endeavours to build a positive reputation for the business
- A positive approach to tasks, displaying a can do attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe (Desirable)
- Highly motivated
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently and effectively
- Have the ability to interact with clients confidently and personably to develop good working relationships
- Time management and prioritisation
- Is proactive in seeking out opportunities for self-development inside the business
- Displays a flexible and adaptable nature when dealing with changing workloads
- Ability to build effective working relationships and manage expectations
Customer service is of paramount importance and respect and understanding for clients’ needs is the key to this company’s success.
This is a young and dynamic company. There is plenty of opportunity to progress and if the right candidate shows the aptitude and desire, they will invest time and money in their development.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719