|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000k|
Our niche client based in Guildford is looking for a hard working individual to join their busy, friendly team on reception.
General Administration support duties:
- Ensuring that the Reception runs as professionally as possible i.e. answering the telephone, meeting & greeting any visitors and housekeeping of the area
- Ensuring that other team members are able to perform any specific tasks that are assigned to you. You will be responsible for the cross – training required to ensure that the Admin team is a fully operational support function
- Booking meeting rooms, organising refreshments and equipment required for meetings.
- Producing staff movements listing
- Sorting & franking of post
- Booking couriers & tracking shipments
- Monitor, assess prices, order and distribute stationery and office kitchen stock
- General Office Administration support, as required i.e. Scanning, binding, producing binder covers, photocopying, laminating etc.
- Invoicing for various suppliers
- Arrange, log & return of security passes
- Arrange monthly car valeting.
Person / Experience Required
- Previous reception / front of house experience for a minimum of one year
- Good work ethic – willing to take on all tasks
- Professional telephone and personal manner
- Smart appearance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Being a quick learner
- Good grasp of English grammar and ability to write emails properly.
- Sound knowledge and experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Lump sum Death-in-Service Benefit
- Group Long-Term Disability Cover
- Group Critical Illness Cover
- Travel Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Private Dental Care
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719