|Salary:||£21,000 - £23,000|
2i Recruit are excited to be recruiting an enthusiastic and approachable administrator to join our client’s busy recruitment team, taking the lead on advertising our roles, sourcing recruitment opportunities and ensuring safer recruitment practises are followed.
The successful candidate will be suited to this role if you are full of initiative, organised and work well to deadlines. You will also need excellent communication skills, be computer confident, have attention to detail and the confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
Reporting to the Director of HR, you will take the lead on all aspects of advertising vacancies, sourcing appropriate cost effective advertising channels, monitoring recruitment needs and providing updates to the senior leadership team. Experience of dealing with external agencies and on-line recruitment channels is preferable.
Alongside the Recruitment Administrator you will be jointly responsible to ensure that candidates are recruited under safer recruitment guidelines and all paperwork and records are maintained in a timely manner.
The client offers a beautiful environment and sit in a supporting sector, so an empathetic nature is also essential!
Person Specification Factors
Qualifications / skills / knowledge and / or ability: –
- Good general education up to at least GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Excellent typing skills
- Experience of Word and Excel
- Experience working with external agencies
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work
- Experience of and ability to communicate clearly at all levels, (e.g. applicants, agencies, department management, immediate colleagues and students); promote a positive working environment; put people at their ease
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Awareness of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Recruitment and or advertising experience
- Knowledge of safer recruitment processes
- Good timekeeping
- Enthusiastic, positive, conscientious, flexible, approachable
- Proactive and willing to seek out new recruitment opportunities
- Secretarial, administrative or clerical experience
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719