|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum|
Our client, based in Guildford, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Relationship/Business Development Manager to join a successful Relationship/Business Development team. You will look after opportunities across the company, delivering a professional and proactive business development growing client relationships. The role is hybrid; office based 2 days a week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Help draft, budget and deliver business development and marketing plans
- Identify projects requiring input, implement action plans
- Initiate collaborative campaigns to grow new/existing business, implementing cross selling by working with members of the team
- Identify profile raising opportunities for groups working with the firms PR agency
- Advising on Business Development decisions overseeing expenditure by working with finance ensuring return on investment.
- Pitch, credential and presentation management
- Develop pitch process
- Provide management of pitch
- Prepare partners for client and target meetings.
- Oversee management of the pitch activity database, ensuring information is up to date
- Implement client plans working with the team
- Provide suggestions for enhancing client relationships and/or cross selling
- Support Head of Marketing & BD gathering feedback.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree-educated (or previous Business Development Manager experience)
- CIM qualification (desirable).
- Previous experience of marketing and/or Business Development in professional services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively especially at a senior level.
- Adaptable, flexible and team player
- Previous experience of client/account management (desirable)
- Excellent project management,
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Experience of managing projects
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Able to prioritise own workload and delegate
- Willing to work extra hours if required
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay (after sufficient service)
- Critical illness insurance
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719