|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
Our client is looking for someone to work with a Senior Associate supported by a Legal Secretary. The successful candidate will be required to undertake work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department and to ensure the successful development of the Firm in line with the business plan. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities listed below. Our client would like the candidate to have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative. Two to three years PQE is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To conduct matters on behalf of clients.
- Supervise fee earning work undertaken by less experienced colleagues.
- Manage support services for which you are responsible, including the supervision of your own assistant.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and attending courses, often as part of continuing competency.
- Keeping up to date and abide by the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct.
- Maintain client files as required for supervision/audit and in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel.
- Adhere to the client care standards as set out in the Firm’s terms of business and the Handbook and Staff Manual.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firmwide, departmental or office basis.
- Financial control with particular regard to cashflow control through the collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Perform any other duties the Partners require.
If you have not received a response in 5 working days then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been selected for this opportunity.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719