Resourcer – Godalming
£18,000 – £24,000
Our client is seeking a Resourcer to join their successful recruitment business. This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a role within this recruitment sector and forge a successful career.
- Filling contract and permanent vacancies by carefully selecting and submitting suitable candidates.
- Taking accurate vacancy details from hiring managers and client HR departments.
- Writing incisive, relevant supporting notes for each submitted CV.
- Accurately proofreading and editing candidate CVs.
- Writing engaging and accurate job adverts.
- Conducting precisely targeted database searches and hand filtering results.
- Conducting informal telephone interviews with potential candidates.
- Answering client and candidate queries.
- Discussing candidates with hiring managers.
- Identifying potential future business opportunities with hiring managers, HR departments and candidates.
- Staying in regular touch with existing clients and candidates and identifying new clients and candidates (LinkedIn etc.).
- Keeping the recruitment database meticulously up-to-date.
- Visiting clients as required.
- Continual development of sector knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, tools and techniques.
Person / Experience Required
Essential qualities: –
- Excellent written English and be easily capable of spotting and correcting errors and inconsistencies in professionally written material.
- Excellent telephone manner, and be able to communicate confidently with clients and candidates at all levels whilst not being afraid to ask questions.
- Experience of editing, proofreading and writing to a high standard.
- A genuine interest in industry sector.
- Drive, determination and focus.
- Good MS Office skills, but particularly good MS Word.
- Capable of dealing with multiple concurrent tasks and rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to work calmly, quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Very well organised, methodical and enthusiastic.
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career in recruitment.
- Work well in a small team.
- Capable of taking sole charge of the office as and when required.
- Adaptable, cheerful, polite and patient.
- A graduate or have a high level of education.
- Experience of dealing with blue chip customers.
- Experience of using databases.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719