|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Supports the Store Manager to achieve the store targets. Provides a positive customer experience in line with Sales & Service Programme. Develops new customer relationships and owns the order lifecycle through to successful delivery and satisfaction call. Builds strong relationships with colleagues and management. Runs the store independently as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Service
- Meets or exceeds own sales and KPI targets.
- Contributes to the attainment of team sales goals
- Delivers the agreed Sales & Service Programme customer experience
- Manages the customer order lifecycle from quote through to confirmation, ATP date changes, delivery and post-delivery satisfaction follow up call. Explains the after sales policy.
- Chases outstanding payments for orders pre-delivery.
- Diffuses customer order issues and works with other departments to deliver a timely resolution.
- Maintains a good knowledge of all products and services.
- Supports Store Manager with training other Retail Consultants.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues.
- Acts in accordance with company values and beliefs.
- Maintains a high level of attendance and punctuality.
- Presents a professional appearance in line with company dress code.
- Supports Manager to deliver a commercial and inspirational layout.
- Participates in the merchandising of the store as directed in the visual merchandising guidelines.
- Identifies and escalates merchandise status – best sellers, slow sellers and stock shortages.
- Assists Store Manager with all aspects of store operations.
- Helps maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Helps maintain a secure and hazard free environment.
- Helps control shrinkage through loss prevention awareness. Escalates shop theft – external and internal.
- Opens and closes the store as required.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719