|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
An exciting opportunity for a SaaS Onboarding consultant to join a dynamic, global organisation. The successful candidate will engage with clients at the beginning of their journey and help maximise business opportunities. They tailor the product to the specific needs of the customer using custom features and integrations and work with customers to define success metrics.
THE ROLE: Working closely with the Onboarding Manager you will ensure clients are prepared for their journey and meet their go-live requirements. You will be a very visible member of the Onboarding team and deliver client workshops and provide insights, confidence and support.
- Engaging senior stakeholders at the outset of a project to define a digital workplace vision.
- Facilitating stakeholder and user workshops to help guide customers to define their digital workplace strategy and success criteria.
- Managing client expectations around timelines and deliverables.
- Gathering business and functional requirements.
- Designing wireframes and creating functional specifications to document client digital workplace requirements.
- Implementing custom information, architectures, permission models and content structures.
- Delivering best practice guidance on how to govern a digital workplace for lasting success.
- Learning new technology platforms and becoming a subject matter expert that can train and educate clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
- Confident presenter and public speaker at seminars and on webinars.
- Able to gather insights into the wider digital workplace market and share thought leadership.
- Able to create technical specification for complex and customer 3rd party integrations.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft’s Office 365 platform and various applications.
- Able to assist in pre-sales engagements to discuss prospect requirements and how we can help them develop and execute their digital workplace strategy.
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside the box.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719