|Salary:||£32,000 - £45,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our Dynamic Tech client is seeking a Sales Account Executive to build new business, sustain those accounts once brought on and drive dynamic client experience. This individual will have set their focus on and achieved consistent increases in market share by championing efficiency, creativity, and innovation. This is someone who is keen to be a part of an entrepreneurial style business.
Main Job Duties:
- Use sales experience to conceptualise, plan and execute a repeatable, engaging sales process from start to finish
- Take responsibility for a budget covering
- Apply comprehensive, robust training readily and take the initiative to consistently pursue new avenues of account acquisition
- Collaboratively work with colleagues to achieve targets, engaging in deal reviews, 121s and team meetings
- Manage a sales cycle in a way that creates personalised experiences for clients that extend above and beyond what competitors offer.
- Opportunity and account management through CRM (Salesforce) – ability to clear understand where you are at within the sales cycle and the illustrate this in CRM
- Provide thorough updates based on CRM data on pipeline and concise forecasts for the quarter and FY
Desired Experience, Skills and Professional Candidate:
- 2-5 years of sales experience – ideally selling in B2B and focusing on new business acquisition
- Experience with clients in AdTech, FinTech, or the advertisement world is preferred.
- Highly self-motivated – this is about managing your workflow, and making a name for yourself within a growing business.
- Team mentality coupled with a healthy sense of competition.
- A passion for learning in general, and learning about the targeted vertical
- Experience using a CRM – Salesforce or something similar
This company are committed to a corporate culture that has always stressed improvement, success and personal happiness. Our client also offers some exciting benefits to team members.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719