|Salary:||£22,000 - £26,000|
Our client is seeking a Sales Administrator to support the sales team. Candidates with commercial experience in a customer service or sales environment preferred. Maternity Cover Contract – 9-12 Months to start December 2020.
- Supporting the sales team by processing customer orders, sample requests and customer enquiries.
- Providing product information and prices to customers.
- Keeping customers up to date of stock availability and delivery times.
- Helping to resolve problems.
- Responding to customer emails and letters.
- General ad hoc administration duties.
- Proactive order management
- Commercial experience within a customer service & sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- GCSE Level Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Basic level of IT proficiency (knowledge of MS Office).
- Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way.
- Follows directions and procedures.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service to the agreed standards.
- Adapts and responds well to change.
- Manages pressure successfully and copes well with obstacles
- Background in a B2B environment
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719