|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
Our client based on the outskirts of Godalming is seeking a Sales Administrator to process sales orders, deal with customers and process sample requests.
- Processing of orders and raising picking notes.
- Quoting prices and availability.
- Progress orders including contact with MRP (Material Planning) in Germany
- Handling key accounts.
- Proactive Customer Service
- Responsibility for running reports
- Supporting & communicating with external sales.
- Typing quotations, filing and office administration.
- Input information onto database and keep up-to-date.
- Distribute and send out sales literature & samples to customers/sales force.
- Maintain Contract Prices.
- Process returned goods from customers.
- Process credits for customers.
- Maths & English O Level/GCSE minimum C grade & above.
- Previous customer service/telephone sales experience preferably in manufacturing or similar industry.
- Order processing/data entry experience essential.
- Experience of SAP (System Analysis & Program Development) preferred.
- Accuracy with attention to detail essential.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience and good keyboard skills.
- Excellent telephone manner – calm & confident with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Good all round experience of general office practices and equipment.
- Good communication skills, and to understand the customers’ requirements & respond efficiently.
- Must be organised and able to work under pressure, prioritise work and meet time constraints.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivating with initiative and positive attitude.
- Enjoy working as part of a team
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719