|Salary:||£22,000 plus commission £200-£800|
To support overall company performance by meeting personal targets and objectives through the delivery of first-class insurance service to potential new customers. This will involve responding to customer enquiries, making a positive and proactive contribution to operation of the Sales Department, supporting the team culture and customer-focused ethic by exhibiting professionalism, enthusiasm, and in every activity.
Experience and Qualifications:
The job holder is expected to have at least one year’s experience in a similar role with demonstrable success in an insurance or call centre environment. Previous insurance experience is not essential but would be preferred. No specific qualifications are required; however, a high standard of competency and ability is essential in each of the knowledge and skills criteria
- Strong communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Identifying Sales / Cross Selling
- Sales Techniques and Closing Sales
- Hybrid Working – Working from home opportunities on a weekly basis
- Professional development – the company are passionate about this and provide opportunities for you to develop and study for relevant, roles specific training and/or professional qualifications.
- Perkbox – an employee perks and benefits scheme offering over a hundred perks and discounts in cinema’s, shops, gyms and restaurants and more
- Childcare voucher scheme – considerable savings for working parents
- Holiday Purchase and Exchange Scheme – purchase or exchange your holiday allowance towards a benefit of your choice
- Recruitment Referral Scheme – £1,000 bonus for every successful candidate via staff recommendation for permanent roles
- Interest Free Season Ticket Travel Loans Exchange Scheme – help save with travel costs
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 access to trained advisors on an array of subjects, including legal help as well as private counselling sessions with professional counsellors outside of the workplace, through our Wellbeing Partner.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719