|Salary:||£35,000 - £42,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
As a Sales and Development Manager your primary responsibility is to drive profitable sales growth via outbound contact activities to new and existing customers within a designated territory. Sales and Development Managers are responsible for learning and staying current on the comprehensive product line including Conveyancing, and Workflow Solution software in addition to Search and Registration services. The Sales and Development Manager prospects for new clients and follow a methodical sales process
- Expected to meet or exceed sales goals commensurate or above quota.
- Ability to represent and conduct business to business sales, follow-up and closing using acceptable etiquette and sales methodologies and techniques.
- Develop, maintain and master on-going relationships with customers on the basis that each communication provides value to the customer.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to discuss product functionality, product technology and counter questions regarding competitive solutions.
- Ability to conduct business analysis prior to a sale and identify opportunities within the current business structure.
- Use of sales methods to prospect new leads.
- Strong understanding and execution of sales processes including SPIN, Challenger or Consultative selling.
- Ability to present value proposition to prospects using a consultative sales approach
- Versed in objection handling. Uses excellent listening skills and persuasive selling techniques to close sales
- Proficient in creating and executing daily sales plans including management and communication of sales pipeline to achieve sales goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2-3+ years of successful inside sales experience and/or lead generation in a B2B software environment.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree is required (business, accounting, marketing or related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience developing and qualifying prospect lists
- Experience consistently achieving quotas and goals
- Ability, passion and desire to conduct outbound telephone activities on an everyday basis
- Strong ability to grasp solution service sales processes and position solutions effectively to customers.
- Sales Skills Knowledge based courses such as Strategic Selling, S.P.I.N., Great Demo, etc.
- Proficient MS Office skills, specifically Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with strong presentation and interpersonal skills including demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) & presentation tools
- Openness and ability to adjust sales and communication processes.
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and can work both independently and in a team environment.
up to 25% (Client meetings, trade shows or sales meetings)
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719