|Salary:||£23,000 - £24,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is looking for a Sales Development Representative who can build new business opportunities and develop their skills and knowledge within the tech industry. This individual must be hungry for success in this sector and view the position as a gateway into an exciting business sales team. This role will appeal to someone who is enthusiastic and keen to take part in an entrepreneurial style business.
Main Job Duties
- Use provided platforms, data, and intelligence to identify prospects.
- Utilise different methods of communication including outbound calls, email, LinkedIn, and IM platforms.
- Effectively navigate a high volume of activity (calls, emails, messaging) to develop relationships and therefore an understanding of a prospects needs.
- Manage and develop relationships with prospects to generate opportunities for the new business sales team to sell.
- Record highly detailed relevant data and communications efficiently within the companies CRM (Salesforce).
- Understand and execute the required output to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Identify patterns of success and limitations of current strategy and make tweaks where necessary.
Desired Experience, Skills and Professional Candidate
- Outbound sales
- Experience with B2B sales is preferred
- Highly self-motivated – this is about building a career within the IT sector and the desire to move through the ranks.
- Team mentality coupled with a healthy sense of competition
- A passion for learning in general, and learning about the targeted vertical
- Experience using a CRM – Salesforce of something similar
Our client prides itself on preserving a corporate culture that has always stressed improvement, success and offers great benefits.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719