|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum + £5k commission & bonuses|
Our client based in Guildford is an exclusive distributor and support centre for the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their expanding and busy sales team. So if you are a passionate, driven, talented, organised, and knowledgeable Sales Executive this would be an ideal role for you. You will carry your own sales target and use your sales skills to generate your own pipeline and sales opportunities, as well as qualifying and converting inbound enquiries.
Above all else, you will have a natural desire to succeed, and a winning mentality and approach to monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Contact prospective customers via telephone and email who have made an enquiry with us, usually via our website, to understand and assist with their needs.
- Be a “customer focused superstar”, building instant rapport with the customer to fully understand their business, their requirements and how we can help them.
- Make proactive outbound follow-up calls to existing clients to cross and up sell.
- Find new customers by proactively researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- Review all existing customers on our database to seek out new business opportunities.
- Grow the company’s database of prospects.
- Regularly monitor/nurture the leads you have generated, ensuring you and the team are delivering all the agreed actions to maximise our opportunity to win the sale.
- Create formal quotations and take payments.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the database.
- Work with the existing field sales team to ensure you are providing full support, while learning from their success.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibitions, and other events.
- Be involved in set up and delivery of sales presentations, product demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Handle inbound sales and customer service calls, qualify, and convert into sales.
- Excel in all product knowledge, features, and benefits, attending periodic sales training where applicable.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 12 months proven sales experience in a telesales/inside sales role.
- Ability to show previous sales success, performance vs targets, and major achievements.
- Strong training in, and knowledge of, sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm/passion.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a growing sales team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage your time effectively.
- High level of personal integrity and work ethic.
- A passion for sales roles, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, making calls, relationship development and management, and remote selling.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability to undertake pricing calculations using basic mathematics.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibitions.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 applications and systems.
- £5,000 commission and bonuses (uncapped) based on first year’s target.
- Annual company bonus scheme.
- Training, encouragement and support from a passionate team and company.
- Opportunity to develop your skills.
- Career progression opportunities based on your performance and success.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719