|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 + OTE uncapped expectation £40,000 - £50,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is at the cutting edge of software in the VA and gaming sector with some major industry leaders as clients and a very well respected and well-known reputation within the market place. They offer a great working environment and are passionate about their product.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join the company to grow new business and maximise profit for existing clients.
The role would suit an articulate candidate with B2B sales experience in the software sector who consistently meets targets and is used to running their own desk with minimal KPIs. In return you will enjoy uncapped commission and be part of an exciting organisation that will have great progression opportunities as the business continues to grow.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contacting and developing qualified prospects passed to you by our Marketing Department.
- Smart, methodical approach to sourcing your own cold prospects speaking to Creative Directors and other decision makers
- Explain pricing and negotiating
- Closing deals.
- Understanding customers, the benefits of product provides and communicating this clearly.
- Representing company as the go-to solution for this market.
Experience & Attributes Required:
- Passion for sales and self-motivated
- History of meeting and beating software sales targets
- Have a great email and telephone communication skills
- Hungry to learn and a team player
- Clear understanding of the sales process and experience / enjoy working in an unstructured environment
- Degree highly preferable or good A-levels essential
- Enjoy targeting in a global environment
- Love for the sector highly preferable and enjoy working in a diverse environment
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719