|Salary:||£10 - £11ph|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our central Godalming client have a lovely part time, temp opportunity to assist in driving new business from existing and new customers in coordination with the company’s marketing activities and market focus, to remain in constant contact with all customers for the purpose of ensuring the highest level of customer service and retention.
The role is an immediate start and will be for a minimum period of 2 months. Preferred hours are Monday to Friday- 10:00 – 15:00 but this could be flexible for the right candidate.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To maintain a high level of Customer Retention Level of 90%
- To Contact new and existing known customers who have yet to have placed a recent order or taken delivery prior for the purpose of driving sales and identifying opportunity.
- To Meet or exceed the Telesales Metric of 50% time available on the phone.
- At times of increased activity to support internal sales including; answer phone calls, supplying quotations and ensuring all sales needs and opportunities are managed and responded to same day with the goal to maximize sales and company bookings
- To pass over all sales leads, quickly and coherently to the relevant Field Sales Engineer for immediate action
- To ensure customer retention through excellent telephone relationship skills, arrange visits for the field sales team and to develop new opportunity and maintain best in class customer service
- To detail information on customers business type, key contacts.
- Competition and full contact details including E mail addresses
- To respect the confidential nature of the product, customer and commercial information to which you have access.
- Any other duties as assigned to support the efficient running of the Company’s business.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719