|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 plus OTE £15,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
A fantastic opportunity for a proactive and driven sales person to join an exciting sector and to progress their sales career working within Events and Exhibitions. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this office-based role is primarily telephone based with elements of face to face. You must execute the sales strategy to achieve individual targets, this will involve selling exhibition space to existing and new customers through cold calling and account management. You will be keen to develop and further face to face opportunities and rapid personal growth is available to the right candidate within this role.
An international subsidiary with a small company mentality which promotes flexibility and feel with the strength, stability and is positioned in a hugely strong brand.
The Successful Candidate
An individual who is motivated by hitting sales targets and being rewarded accordingly in a fast-paced environment will be perfectly suited to this role.
- KPI’s: revenue generation, maintaining call rates, consistent CRM management and accurate and timely administration.
- Planning required: researching markets to identify new prospects and sectors, building prospect lists and monthly sales plan.
- Execution required to: follow up and close incoming sales leads, cold calling of identified new potential exhibitors, re-booking previous exhibitors, attending other exhibitions to canvass prospects, face to face meetings with prospects and account management of ‘booked’ exhibitors.
Essential Skill and Competences
- Previous experience in sales
- Well organised and methodical
- Confident, outgoing, determined, and hungry for success.
- Interpersonal skills to develop relationships and close the sale
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable with selling over the phone
Desirable Experience and Knowledge
- Exhibition sales experience preferred
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719