|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000 + commission|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Due to continued growth of the business our luxury brand retail client is looking to recruit a proactive & positive business development / sales associate to join their sales team in their flagship showroom.
- Showroom. Working from the showroom there is an importance to ensure the showroom is working at its best at all times. This will encompass literature, presentation, displays, set up and more. The showroom will be the base for the individual where they are able to help drive sales.
- Customer visits to the showroom. The importance of first impressions are key and with each customer our client focuses on ensuring that they are relaxed and looked after from the start. The training will take time, but from the start the right candidate will be the first point of call when a customer visits or calls.
- Trade. Targeting private customers and trade (designers & architects). You will look to host breakfasts/ training for those that visit the area.
- Systems. Our client has a very clear and organised system and practice. It will be important to follow these from the start. As an ISO accredited company these processes are clearly mapped and designed to simplify the work load.
- Events. The right candidate will help with launch events/ trade shows and you would be expected to attend these events.
- IT – Word, Excel and other Microsoft platforms.
- Ideally CRM knowledge (with InfusionSoft preferred)
Who will like this role?
- Highly motivated individual who is keen to learn and a positive attitude to work.
- Good organisational skills
- Good social skills and ability to deal with the customer in person and on the phone.
- Someone who is energised by interacting and helping people, bringing a great attitude to the team and will empower and educate our customers.
- A positive person and a problem solver, who likes learning about how to do things
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719