|Salary:||£23,000 - £24,000|
This role will see the successful candidate providing administrative support to a busy sales & marketing team.
- Assist sales and marketing function with all aspects of administrative support
- To be the sales team internal point of contact – to include the direction of incoming customer enquiries that are received by Customer Service to relevant regions
- Support materials processing to include ordering, storage; supply and withdrawal of sales materials
- Manage Sales team resources, sourcing and distribution
- Responsible for coordinating sales team meetings (Internal /External) – managing the logistics/content for multiple events and meetings at one time
- Create meeting agendas, minutes and distribution of pre/post-work requirements to attendees
- Support management of sales related budget, purchase orders, payments & invoices etc.
- Preparation of weekly/ monthly reports and presentation slides
- Manage log of competitive insights- pricing, activity and alerts
- Manage and collate national tracker insights for company portfolio
- Maintenance of Sales Team One Drive folders to ensure compliance of tools and materials
- Ad hoc projects where required
Key skills required:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in project management – the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and changing priorities at short notice
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised
- Works independently or as part of departmental team to meet deadlines
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous
- Relevant IT skills: Proficient at Excel, Word, Power point
- Experience with data management
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719