|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is seeking a dynamic Sales Office Manager to join their team.
- To support and develop the Sales Support Co-ordinators and to ensure all sales opportunities are capitalised upon in conjunction with the sales team.
- To support the Sales team in gaining and maintaining new and current business.
- Takes a hold of issues and problems and ensures they are addressed, referring issues as necessary, but always ensuring that solutions are found.
- To control & implement plant loading and communicate to appropriate personnel.
- To manage transferred work in and out.
- To monitor Sales Support Co-ordinators, to be approachable for the team and assist with any problems to ensure solutions are found for customers.
- To continually improve all aspects of the administration system and make changes for increased efficiency where appropriate.
- To select, train, and deal with any discipline and grievances so that people in the department are motivated and their potential is maximised with support from the Commercial Director.
- To maximise departmental efficiency through review and adjustment of workload, and support to individuals.
- Regularly liaises with other departments, especially Production, to ensure a balance is achieved to maximise plant efficiency, whilst meeting customer requirements.
- Monitor and challenge finished goods stock over 8 weeks old.
- Provides all necessary reports and schedules relating to the efficient control of the department, highlighting areas of concern and actions taken.
- To keep up-to-date with developments in Customer Service and to develop team leadership skills and competencies.
- To agree sub contract/collections/credits and any other relevant appropriate actions.
Knowledge & Experience
- Assertive Knowledge of computer systems and PC related software
- Must have leadership ability and be a team worker
- Must have good communication and presentation skills and be self-motivated
- Must have experience of Customer Services Coaching/training experience would be an advantage
- High degree of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Deals with a wide range of data and conflicting priorities.
- Works with established precedents, but also requires original thought in dealing with logistical and service problems.
- Creative thought required in development of computer programme spreadsheets in support of the operation.
- Is cool and decisive when under pressure.
- Can make difficult decisions.
- Needs to judge correct solutions within management guidelines, i.e. balance the customers’ requirements with the commercial needs of the business.
- Determine alternatives for achieving departmental goals.
- To ensure the team remain motivated and forward thinking
- To manage plant loading with a can do approach.
- To minimise the finished goods stock held.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719