|Salary:||Up to £28,000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive. As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will be expected to provide support to the business development team as necessary in order for the sales & marketing plan to be executed successfully.
- Checking and coordinating new business applications/paperwork and submitting to the administration teams
- Liaising with the business development and technical teams to ensure application information is accurate and recorded
- Ensuring all correspondence is scanned and referenced
- Taking telephone calls from various introducers, Business Development team members and other staff as required
- Following up necessary actions to support new business for the Sales & Marketing team
- Monitoring central email mailbox
- Sending out application paperwork as required
- Updating and maintaining database records
- Organising online access requests for clients and advisers
- Assisting with seminar and event organisation- preparing invitations, booking venues, coordinating logistics and collating post event feedback
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Completing due diligence reports and surveys
- Maintaining compliance register and obtaining appropriate compliance reviews
- Logging copies of all invoices and maintaining department budget records
- Supporting Sales & Marketing Director, as required
- Minimum 6 months experience in an office-based role
- Ability to multi task
- Numerate, with good Microsoft Office skills
- Articulate, with ability to speak to high-net-worth individuals and senior level staff
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Requirement to study towards and pass a general financial services qualification
- Full study material and support available.
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm – 37.5 hours, however occasional work in some evenings or weekends to attend events may be required.
- Free car parking,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Health care scheme,
- Help with exams through time off for study and with exam costs and study material.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719