|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Executive to join their Guildford office. Some of the daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Sales Support Manager in maintaining strong business relationships with the sales team both pro-actively and reactively.
- Work with the Sales Support Manager in managing existing Intermediary relationships in line with business objectives.
- Help to develop and enhance back-office relationships with existing firms.
- Assist with building and maintaining the strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business, i.e. the desk, marketing, compliance and the administration teams.
- Process Management
- Ensure that the CRM system it is up to date and that the sales team have access to up to date reports.
- To help the Sales Support Manager keeping up to date with market intelligence and competitor product/strategic information.
- To support any reporting required for monthly sales meetings.
- To accurately minute the weekly sales conference calls where required and assist with any follow up actions.
- To assist the Sales Support Manager with any Launch or Marketing initiatives they are involved with.
- Answering and dealing with incoming phone calls from adviser firms
- Assisting the Sales Support Manager with, CRM management, event follow-up and presentation materials
- To work with the Sales Support Manager to liaise with the administration teams to resolve client or Sales Team queries
Risk and Compliance Management
- Work towards passing relevant Regulatory Exams.
- To act with integrity at all time and comply with the Code of Business Ethics.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent computer skills including word, excel and power point.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft outlook is preferable.
- Experience in using CRM systems.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Very strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and product knowledge
- Works well in a team environment
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719