|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
Our dynamic client have a fab, new position for a charismatic Sales Support Executive to join their organisation during an exciting period of growth! The successful candidate will have experience supporting Account Managers or Business Development executives and enjoy working in a fast paced environment!
- Aiding the external sales team with actions following prospect meetings
- Completing template documents
- Creating and updating deals
- Ownership/Super admin of Sales Tools
- Creating and Updating and Publishing UK sales deals on Salesforce
- Calling event attendees the week before the event to confirm attendance and to get a bit of information in readiness for the sales team
- Importing and creating reports for the sales team
- Adhoc helping sales team – emailing potential clients
- Work closely with the Sales Ops Manager to implement and maintain Salesforce
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or higher.
- Salesforce CRM experience including record maintenance and data entry with reports and dashboard experience a plus
- Experience in sales team support & administration
- Experience generating, owning and maintaining RFI / RFP process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, as well as good at working in a team, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside of the box.
- Expert with all Office applications including Word, Excel and a regular user of social tools too.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719