|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 + generous benefits package|
Our client is seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business orientated individual to join the business development team in a support role.
- Checking and coordinating new business applications/paperwork and submitting to the administration teams
- Liaising with the business development and technical teams to ensure application information is accurate and recorded
- Ensuring all correspondence is scanned and referenced
- Taking telephone calls and following up necessary actions
- Monitoring central email mailbox
- Sending out application paperwork as required
- Updating and maintaining database records
- Organising online access requests for clients and advisers
- Assisting with seminar and event organisation- preparing invitations, booking venues, coordinating logistics and collating post event feedback
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Completing due diligence reports and surveys
- Maintaining compliance register and obtaining appropriate compliance reviews
- Logging copies of all invoices and maintaining department budget records
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in an office-based role
- Ability to multi task
- Numerate, with good Microsoft Office skills
- Articulate, with ability to speak to high net worth individuals and senior level staff
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Requirement to study towards and pass Financial Services Regulation & Ethics (CF1) or Pension Administration (FA2) qualification within 18 months of joining.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719