|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
This is a pivotal position within the sales department. The Sales Ops Executive is responsible for ensuring the integrity of all data entry and movement throughout the sales cycle (Salesforce). Responding to all incoming customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and assisting the UK sales team with their administration activities.
- Work closely with the Sales Ops Manager to implement and maintain Salesforce.
- Aiding the external sales team with actions following prospect meetings.
- Completing template documents.
- Assisting with Demo sites for UK sales team.
- Sales Support tools ownership (Microsoft Partner Portal, various platforms).
- Creating and Updating and Publishing UK sales deals on Salesforce.
- Calling event attendees, in advance to confirming attendance and gather information for the sales team.
- Importing and creating reports for the UK sales team.
- Adhoc data mining – should be responsible by the Sales rep however may fall on this person if needs to be done quickly.
- Adhoc helping sales team – emailing potential clients.
- Other Sales support duties TBD as business scales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THE JOB
- Educated to degree level or higher.
- Certified Salesforce Admin preferred with experience in:
- User management
- Screen / Object creation
- Customization of the platform
- Report / Dashboard creation
- Change Request management
- Experience in sales administration.
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, as well as good at working in a team, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once.
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside of the box.
- Expert with all Office applications including Word, Excel PowerPoint and a regular user of social tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong, confident colleague relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a sense of humour.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719