|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
Our niche client based on the outskirts of Guildford are looking for a School Liaison Officer to join their busy team.
This is a temporary position that will go permanent for the right candidate.
- Identifying and attending appropriate events, meetings, forums and education cluster groups where your attendance could be advantageous to the company and the promotion of the company’s services
- Seeking out and responding to new opportunities within the education sector
- Providing reports to management to detail progress and performance
- Excellent communicator across all mediums
- Experience of working within the education sector and a sound understanding of the current KS2/KS2/KS3 curriculum (preferable)
- Excellent in use of Microsoft Office
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719