||Private Wealth Disputes
|Our niche client is a professional support service to a private wealth disputes team, which consists of the private wealth disputes partner and three others, resulting in the overall team operating smoothly and efficiently.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Diary management for the team, arranging internal and external meetings as required
- Act as the point of contact for clients in the Partner’s absence, as required, and liaise with them on an ad-hoc basis, as requested by the Partner
- Assist in answering telephone calls promptly at all times
- Support the billing process e.g. ensuring that the bill is sent within agreed time, answering simple client queries and liaising internally and progressing necessary follow-ups throughout the billing process
- Organise and support all travel arrangements
- Support the Partner with internal projects relating to the team, or operational matters
Document management/document production
- Provide a comprehensive and timely word processing service for the creation and amendment of documents using Word, Excel, Workshare, BigHand and other relevant technology, such as PowerPoint and Laserforms.
- Ensuring documents returned to the lawyers accurately reflect the original request before returning work. This will include proof reading the document, checking spelling, grammar, sense, amendments and presentation.
- Prepare, collate and index legal documents and court bundles.
- File management
- Undertake photocopying/scanning of confidential documentation
- Manage team emails and carry out management of e-post and correspondence (internal and external), including drafting replies to routine correspondence when required
|Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and maths GCSE at Grade C and above
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook and Word
- Intermediate formatting skills
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent English and grammar
- Proven ability to learn new IT systems, internal processes and procedures
- Proven experience of working as a secretary within the legal environment, with knowledge of legal proceedings and documentation
- Proven experience implementing and utilising a robust follow-up system in relation to client billings
- Resilient and calm with a confident and professional demeanour
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload appropriately
- Proactive and self-motivated, demonstrating the ability to use initiative
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Proven ability to build a positive rapport with clients and other employees
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible work ethic to meet the Firm’s requirements
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. this occasion your CV has
Would you like to discuss this role further?
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719